September 15, 2008

Tagged...

I wasn't necesarily tagged, but a blog that I read was tagged and, well, she tagged anyone who was reading...so I thought I'd do the same. I'm at a loss at the moment for blog material (or at least until I get home and have some pics) so I'm going forward with this! So...if you are reading this and you want to do it...I TAG YOU!

3 JOYS

  • My wonderful wonderful future husband. I truly do believe I have found the one. We just get along so well. I've never had to not work at something for it to be good and this just is.
  • My MOM. She is a true blessing. She is more like my friend than my mother and I am so thankful for her! I can tell her anything...sometimes she tells me more than I want to hear! ha!
  • Sweet stuff. I love snacks and goodies a little bit too much...

3 FEARS

  • Darkness. Seriously, when I walk Mason at night by myself, I get so scared. Daytime? No problem...the light seems to change everything!
  • Losing my lover (R). I know, I know, I'm not going to, but it is just an irrational fear that I have.
  • Me not being able to have babies. You never know until you start trying. I, obviously have never tried yet, but I worry that when I do, I will be unable to.

3 GOALS

  • I want to start eating better.
  • I want to tone up my body.
  • I want to do better. I want to be a better person.

3 OBSESSIONS

  • Cooking, baking, making things. A lot of the times, I will bake something, eat one piece of it and be done with it! I just like to make things!
  • New clothes, shoes, purses. Although I don't always splurge on them, I do eye a lot of them and debate in my head a million times over if I a) really need it, or b) really want to spend the money on it. I'm so bad at that!
  • Reality TV. Love to hate it.

3 RANDOM SURPRISES

  • Sometimes, when I'm home alone at night, I will check behind every single door, look in all the closets, etc to make sure that no one has snuck in! I'm a scaredy cat!
  • I wish I owned an animal shelter!
  • I don't think I've worn shorts one time this summer!

0 comments: