September 15, 2008

Thoughtful Inspiration


If you don't know Nie Nie, you should. If you don't know how, you can click here.

I read a post today that had been reposted from earlier this year. And it gave me great inspiration to do good for other people. I might just go ahead and recreate it on my own. What a great way to really bring joy to others.

Nie and her kids make little strips of paper that have an extra tab sticking off of them that say READ ME. They went around their town and stuck them in places where people would see them. Each one had something on it along the lines of; you are special, you are beautiful, God loves you, someone loves you, etc.

Isn't that just wonderful? Wouldn't you like to be the one standing there watching that persons face as they pick it up and read it? And doesn't that just send such a great message to the kids who are doing it? I just think it's wonderful!

I'll let you know what happens if I do it!

source

0 comments: