October 19, 2008

Weekend Round~up

Oh what a wonderful weekend...

I just wish it wasn't over yet! I DO however have a nice short week! Since we are leaving for Myrtle Beach (oh I can't wait!) on Thursday, I only have to work through Wednesday! Yay for that!!! :-)

We kicked off our Friday right with some pizza and a nice warm fire! It is cool enough to have them now and since we (kinda) got lucky with our apartment, we are able to have nice warm fires! It was my Misters last day at his job...and now...WE HAVE WEEKENDS OFF TOGETHER FOREVER!!!


Saturday we went out on a 'date' and ate some yummy steak and mushrooms...mmm!



And then went and saw Joel McHale from The Soup at a local theater. It was so funny and the guy that opened for him had a familiar name. We figured it out on the way home that he was from MTVs Singled Out and The Fifth Wheel (it's an older dating game show?!). He was pretty funny too...his name was, um, oh yeah, Chris Hartwig (forgive me if the spelling is off, please?!). Our seats were actually pretty good. On our way out (since we were right in the last few rows) there was a line forming for signatures and we could have been the second people in line, but opted to skip it. Boring, I know, we are!


The last time I went to the Genesee Theater to see Chelsea with my girlies, we were in the last row in the balcony. This time we were in the last row on the orchestra level...I didn't think there'd be much of a difference, but there definitely was! They looked like little white specks up top, but I could actually make out features down below. Fun times.

Sunday is football day, of course and I have been screwing around with Photoshop, as if you couldn't tell?! ha! How do you like my new header? I am still working on the side bar...that'll come slowly, I"m kind of sick of sitting at the computer.

Hope you all had a great weekend! Here we go again Monday, oh how I despise you.

0 comments: