October 26, 2008

We're back...

...and we're that much more excited for our wedding!

We went down (or I should say over) to Myrtle Beach for Kevin (R's brother) and Michele's wedding. It was gorgeous and the day could not have turned out any better for them. Michele was a beautiful bride and the setting was just breathtaking.



We (I play a huge factor in this) were so sad to leave the ocean and our vacation. But we will soon reunite in February for our honeymoon. Until then, Ocean...

There will be plenty more pictures to come...

To me, the ocean is so serene, there is just something about it. Isn't the setting just beautiful?!

4 comments:

Mrs. B said...

Gorgeous picture!! I can't wait to see more..and hear all about your trip!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm waiting!!!!!!!!
I want to see more!!!
You work normal hours now...get with it neice!!!
<3

Cyd said...

Ooo I can't wait to see more! I love Myrtle!

Shannon said...

Cute pictures!! I love the beach.