November 14, 2008

Day 14 of 30: My birthday is a month from today and I like dog clothes

I just realized earlier in the day that my birthday is EXCACTLY one month away! yay!

I'm the kind of person who actually looks forward to their birthday each year.

I don't dread it at all. I don't think of it as getting older because you know what...you're going to age every single year, it's inevitable...so just embrace it!

And I try to rub off my happiness about birthdays to all that surround me! ha!




I'm sure many of you are anti dog clothes. To some point I agree. I don't like dressing them up all the time or putting boots or shoes on them, but I do love looking through dog clothes. They just look so darn cute!

That being said, can you imagine my cute Mason (picture above) in the adorable red sweater (picture below)?!?!

Soon enough you will be able to see a live picture of him in it!


Honestly, I've been eyeing it for more than a year now and had never just bought it. Now I did!!!

Plus, he is getting his hair cut tomorrow, so once it comes he'll look extra cute!!!

0 comments: