November 17, 2008

Day 17 of 30: Just another manic Monday...

Aww, look at little Mason! He got a haircut on Saturday and he looks so tiny and scrawny right now! I feel kind of bad because it is getting so cold here now and he has no hair. Looks like that sweater will come in handy! His Daddy doesn't want to be caught dead walking him in it though...





Just a silly (and kind of yucky) picture of us hanging out... Can you tell I didn't shower all day on Sunday?! Shame on me... ha!






And I made my favorite Apple Pancake! Yum-O! Click HERE if you want the recipe! It is serioulsy SO good!



I don't use syrup on this kind of pancake. I just like to sprinkle a bit of powdered sugar on it. Oh it's wonderful! And Mason loves it too! :-)




That's about all for the day...
I know, so exciting, isn't it?!
Up tomorrow...
A sneak peak at the direction/hotel/map insert cards for our wedding invitations (that I spent all weekend tweaking and making!).

0 comments: