November 18, 2008

Day 18 of 30: Sneak Peek and a little gift...

Here is a little bitty sneak peak at the hotel/direction card that I made to go into our wedding invitations.

I think it turned out perfectly!

Although, it did take a bit longer than I had anticipated. I went back and forth with deciding on using the map or not using the map.

I opted not to. Most of our guests are from around here and I just couldn't get it to work right or look right.

So I made an M monogram design with digital scrap paper and voila! I think I like it even better!

Of course this is only one side of the card...the other side is quite boring, all type no decor!



I also got a semi gift from my Zizi (aunt)/Godmother. She happens to keep getting to go to The View and whenever she goes they usually give something away. She got some awesome things last time, but this time...

She got a $150 gift certificate to Ebags. Particularly to THIS type of bag (I think) on Ebags. And guess who she so generously gave it to?!

You guessed right...ME!!!

I can't thank you enough for it, Zizi Nikki!

Stay tuned to see what I get!

1 comments:

Mrs. B said...

I love them! You did such a GREAT job!!! Do you still want to help me with mine??? I don't have fun things on my computer to do that kind of stuff!