November 23, 2008

Day 21, 22, 23 of 30: My Bridal Shower!



My bridal shower is here!!! Well, it's here and gone.

It was a great time though.

My sweet friends threw it for me and were so gracious in preparing everything.

I will admit, I had some anxiety at first. Just about everyone watching me open presents and it being all about me. I would like to think that I quickly overcame that.

We got so many great gifts. Much more than we had expected. It was just so nice to be with friends and family and have both sides of the family meet eachother. What a great day!

A few of us went out for a bit afterwards along with 'the guys'.

I couldn't have asked for a better bridal shower! Thank you everyone for everything!!!

For those of you who weren't present, I missed you!



Posted by Picasa
My sweet future mother in law got these adorable bride and groom chocolate covered pretzels. Aren't they just so cute?! They taste good too! :-)

0 comments: