November 24, 2008

Day 24 of 30: It was beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

When we awoke this morning, Ryan peeked out the window and said it was snowing. I, of course, followed with a, "whaaat?! a lot?!"

He said no and I went about my morning and got into the shower...

Afterwards, I went into the living room and noticed the snow was coming down quite quickly and there was a good coating on the cars in the parking lot.

I have to admit, I am NOT ready for snow to come. I don't think I'm even prepared for winter!

Needless to say, it stopped by about 8:30am, but my ride to work took 10 minutes longer.

Looks like Mr. Winter is really here... I am just waiting for that first big snowfall...I simply can't wait (not the sarcastic tone in my voice if I were really speaking to you!).

**as I am typing the lower part of this post...THE SUN IS OUT!!! YAY!!!





On a cuter note, I found this HERE.

I think I just may have to copy it. Or tweek it and make my own version!

I got out our Christmas decor yesterday. I didn't start putting anything up yet. I had the smallest inkling of putting a few things up, but my Mister is all about waiting until the weekend after Thanksgiving...

looks like I'll be hitting up some stores for new decor...

I also have a really cute idea for the ceiling part of our 'breakfast bar'. I just can't wait!!! I'll post pictures after I start to decorate!

0 comments: