November 26, 2008

Day 26 of 30: It's Friday!!! Well...it's actually Wednesday...

Today is the last day at work until we are off for a long holiday weekend. I don't know why, but that just makes me SO happy!

Plus, I took Monday off too! So essentially I have a whole week off from work! ha!

I do have some much needed wedding things that need to get done. Such as...mailing out our invitations!!! How exciting!!!

I have to admit, (side story...we have a countdown on our desktop of our computer counting down days until the wedding is here) I am getting a little stressed out when I see the number on the computer screen.

Not for bad reasons, but I feel like we should have everything done and NOW! I'm like that though. I like to get it done and be done with it.

I wish I wasn't sometimes.

Do you like my rehearsal dinner bouquet? My girlies made it for me at the shower. It definitely have some character!

I'm off to get some work done. Later tonight I get to bake a few things and then tomorrow I plan on eating a lot! ha!

Not too much though...I have another dress fitting coming up on Tuesday!

0 comments: