November 25, 2008

Day 25 of 30: I can't believe Christmas is ONE MONTH away!!!

Did I mention we got A LOT of gifts at our shower?!

Well. We did.

I have put off putting them away, but decided to finish tonight. Phew, thank gawd that's over!


Being the neat/clean freak that I am, it is suprising that I even waited a couple of days! It feels good to have it all sorted out. Only now our 'office' is full of clutter.

Have I mentioned I hate clutter?

Well. I do.

We can't wait to use all of the new things!!!




Have I mentioned I LOVE black?
Well. I do.
Our kitchen counters have been pretty bare as of late. Actually you can say as of since we moved in here. With all of the new gifts, our counters are FULL now.
I love this, but it also created a bit of a dilemma for me. I just couldn't get anything in the right spot. I am settled on the above pictures for now to see how it works out. Everything is just different sizes.
I think I found the solution...
We need a bigger kitchen! ha! And a house! :-)


Also...since we got a new couch. We aren't allowing the animals to get up on it. When I sit over there, Mason always wants to come up.

He can't!

So...he lays with his daddy!

He fell asleep all over Ryan's legs the other night. Luckily, I had the camera on the table. He was sound asleep just draped over R's legs. It was too funny.

I must have bothered him though because I got the look above. Woke him up right in the middle of his deep sleep. How dare me?!

0 comments: