November 3, 2008

Day 3 of 30: Back to the daily grind


Have I mentioned that if I had the choice, I wouldn't work?!
Who wouldn't though.
My Mister got in on time yesterday from the airport. He ended up getting on the flight that he was originally booked on. Yay for that!!! It's so nice to have him back home!
He had a big day today! He started at his new job and we got to car pool together to and from work. Just for today though.
Yep, we are working in the same office! We're on opposite sides of the building though so we're not working together. It was fun to carpool today!
On another note, I had my very first dress fitting today. It went really well and I just can't wait for our wedding. I can't wait to be off of work for 2 week and to go to Jamaica for a FULL WEEK. Oh what fun!!!
Thanksgiving is rapidly approaching, can you believe it?! Speaking of which, can I keep my pumpkin stuff up for fall decor still or must I put it away and get something more harvesty out? Help, please?
Thanks!

0 comments: