November 2, 2008

Day 2 of 30: I've decided


To start wearing in my 'wedding shoes' today. I think it's about time, don't you?

Don't you just love my cute little zebra sockettes (I think I made that word up!)?!

I don't want my shoes to get sweaty on the inside before the BIG DAY, but I do want them to be broken in. I have a little problem though, they feel a little tight. I think it may be because of the socks, but my logic is that they will stretch a bit while I wear them over the next few months, right?!



On a side note, I'm waiting to go pick up my Mister from the airport. I just received a call from him saying they 'bumped' him off of his connecting flight. They said they were oversold, which me and him know all about from the hotel. So instead of going to get him at 3:30pm, it may be just a bit later... What a bummer, especially for him!

I think I like this post-a-day thing (Zizi Nikki, I'm sure you are thrilled!). And if you're lucky, you may even get two today!

2 comments:

Mrs. B said...

I love your little sockettes! I have the same ones!!

Cate Subrosa said...

If they're leather, they should stretch. I'm six days from my wedding and still haven't broken my 5 inch heels in - oops! I'm going to be looking pretty glam at work this week...!