November 30, 2008

Day 30 of 30!!! I bid you adiue

Not for good though!

You can't get rid of me that easily! ha! I am rather happy that blog posting every single day is over. I get this stupid sense of guilt if I don't post. Just another thing to think of some days! That's why I think I have better posts when not pressured to post!

We had a very productive weekend!

Turkey Day was great! And on Friday we ventured out into the madness of Black Friday.

I have to say...I am not a huge shopper to the point where I would go crazy on that day. I'm not one for crowds.

I started off the morning by going with Jenny to pick up her wedding gown! She looked absolutely beautiful in it!

Below...a snippet of her dress. Can't show the entire thing now. Just in case her future Mister peeks in!





Her dress is so pretty!

I also got an early birthday present from her too! Look...





Isn't it just darling?! I love it! I will be wearing it on my wedding day. Oh the memories! And it came all the way from Europe!!! I am truly blessed to have a friend like Jenny.




The invitations are in the mail!

Or they will be as of tomorrow!!! Ryan and I finished them up today. I am so super excited!!! I also managed to finish all of my Thank Yous last night too! Yay for me!




I hope you all had a nice LOOOOONG weekend! I know I did.

Want to know a secret?

I'm off tomorrow too!

Yay!

Boo for my Mister though...wish he could play hookey with me!

3 more weeks and we will have another nice long weekend!

1 comments:

Krista said...

I am now hearing that song from the Sound of Music (Adieu! Adieu! To you and you and YO-OU!)
:)