December 1, 2008

Happy December!!!



It sure is December!



We got our first big snowfall overnight last night.



Luckily...I got to stay home today so I didn't have to go out and brave the weather. I did, however, clean off the car this morning for my Mister (I know, I'm sweet like that!).



I love December for so many reasons.



The major thing...MY BIRTHDAY!!! As I have mentioned before, I love my birthday and I look forward to it every year. No matter what age!



The snow is also fun! I just love how pretty it is. I'm not a huge fan of driving or going out in it. My perfect day with snow goes something like today.



I don't have anywhere to go. Except the post office to mail our inviations. Still not sure if that's going to happen until the Mister gets home from work.



And then I plan on watching all sorts of recorded shows! Me and Grey's have a little catching up to do.



Oh and to get some pretty fun collages/frames for your pictures go to Picasa. It's a really good program!



Happy December! :-)

2 comments:

Krista said...

Wow, that's uncanny that your post is so similar!

And we don't have snow yet! We've had a couple dustings, but no snow where I live (in Canada). There is snow north of here - less than 50 km (30 mi) north of here. But not here yet.

Anonymous said...

Okay, it is now Dec 4th and you have not posted. I am getting BORED!
:-)