November 1, 2008

Day 1 of 30: Day one, not so bad?!

Remember yesterday, when I took on the challenge of posting EVERYSINGLEDAY for the month of November?

What was I thinking?!

I think I may be able to come through this... Day one ain't so shabby because let me tell you...

Do you see this new blog layout that I have?! I ACTUALLY figured out how to make my own layout, background and all!!! Excuse me one moment while I reach around my back and pat myself! :-)

With the help of some digital scrap booking materials and handy dandy Photoshop, well let's just say I'm actually starting to understand it a bit.

What do you think?

Now I can actually add some more things to the side bar. I wasn't too sure if I was going to keep the last layout I had. I have to say, I'm quite pleased!

Now I don't know if this constitutes as a very exciting blog post, but eh it counts as one of my thirty... Hopefully I'll have some better things to post about as the week goes on?

Until tomorrow...

1 comments:

Mrs. B said...

I LOVE your new layout!!! I'm so jealous!! :)