December 27, 2008

Good tidings and joy

We went to my Grandma's house for Christmas this year. It was a good time. There were a lot more people there than normal this year.

As we're all getting older, the family is growing. My brother and sil stayed in town this year so it was nice to have them there as well.

Ryan helped out with getting dinner on the table. So did I!

My theory in this was - we would not have to help clean up afterwards! ha!


My sister was also present this year.

Ava was a little ham all day long. She had, by far, the most presents out of anyone! She was so cute! We got her an Easy Bake Oven for Christmas - she didn't even know what it was when she opened it... And I actually got her to smile with her teeth showing! Yay for me! She's missing her two top front ones though - too cute! :-)

I have no idea why - but my Grandma kept calling her sexy all day. She's 6! I kept saying, "not for quite some time!"

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas or a happy holiday - whatever you celebrate, I hope it was grand!

0 comments: