December 30, 2008

It's my birthday! {by Mason}


Hey guysh - it's me, Mason! Today is my birthday!!!

After I read Kelly's Blog Post (while my mom was in the other room!) I thought this would be perfect for me - especially since it's my birthday!

I'm three years old today and I got a lot of real food at dinner tonight because of it...mmm!

So anyways, here are six random facts about me...

1) I love to take up a lot of space in my mom and dad's bed. When they disrupt my slumber I growl, moan and give a guilt trip then get into my own bed.

2) I love McDonald's french fries - especially late at night!!!

3) I love going to the dog park - it really puts me in my place. I normally think I'm a big mean dog when I'm on the leash, but once I'm off - I'm really a little mama's boy.

4) I love to do things I shouldn't when my parents are gone. Sometimes I jump up on the forbidden red couch and drink coffee that was left out.

5) Don't tell her - but I love my sister Roxy. I loooove to annoy her!!! I stalk her every time that loud vacuum comes out - she tries to hide from it...

6) My mom tries to put sweaters on me - but I usually don't let her. Sometimes I'll humor her. I heard some talk about boots...get me outta here!!!!!

Good night...I think I have a bone hidden somewhere in this couch!

3 comments:

Mrs. B said...

Aww! Happy Birthday Mason!! I remember when you were born!

Krista said...

Happy Birthday, Mason!
What kind of doggy are you? You look almost like a shih tzu, but I'm not the best dog-guesser.

Anonymous said...

you are an odd one sis :]