December 20, 2008

Mason's favorite ornament

Last year we put up this elephant ornament. Mason has since had an obsession with it!

I take that back...he has had an obsession with it since it's been in the closet waiting to come out for it's first Christmas (last year).

Whenever I'd open the closet for something in our 'office' - Mason has stood on his hind legs and begged to the closet. It is the funniest thing I have seen.


I can't say I blame him, she is kinda pretty. Don't you think?!

She even has red glittery heels on. So cute!



Our little boy! ha! He is so funny...he just cracks us up all the time!!!



We find him randomly sitting up staring at Elly (that is what we have named her!) on the tree.

I actually had to move her to my liking on the tree and it is a little bit more out of his sight.

To no avail, he found her!

I think it might be her feathery tutu that attracts him, but we're still undecided on that one...

0 comments: