December 23, 2008

Snow makes me nuts...


First off, I apologize for the lack of posting lately (Zizi Nikki...mostly - because I'm sure you are the only one anxious to read my posts!).
Second off...we got MORE snow! Just when you think it has stopped...we wake up to a whole 'nother go round with it.
It looks like it's stopped for the most part right now, but it's still semi windy which just blows it all around like it's snowing anyways!
Hopefully it'll be done until...well for the rest of the winter?
Is that too much to ask for?
I hope not! :-)
I should be back on the posting band wagon by the weekend...I have a few things to share anyways.
Don't worry...they are nothing all too exciting so don't get your hopes all up high!
Plus, this is like a journal for me. Kind of. I would like to eventually print this out in pieces. Maybe I'll do it by the years.
You know...just as a reminder of how I'm feeling day to day, what we do in this uneventful (I like it that way) life of ours. Just reminders of our every days.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
Love,
Bella

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I check multiple times a day and get very disappointed when nothing is posted...you can see I have a rather boring life...living through my nieces blog!!!
Merry Christmas!
Love ya both!
One more month!!!
YEAH!!!!

Did you get your budda bags?