December 5, 2008

Response cards and a little peak!

I officially sent out our wedding invitations on Monday.

Come Tuesday, we were hearing from all sorts of folks (ha!) that they had received them already! How exciting! Well, at least it is for me! :-)

We even got THREE response cards on Wednesday!

And two more today!

(can you tell I love exclamation marks?!)



And because we are dorks (mainly me for blogging/remembering purposes) that is us with our very first THREE response cards!

People, I'm only doing this once...I need to keep memories alive!




I made this nifty little response card holder/semi christmas decoration to put our cards in. I don't just want to stash them away...this is all new and exciting to me!





And alas...a bit of detail from my dress. I know it's not all too clear, but you get the idea, right?!

2 comments:

Mrs. B said...

Ryan has this "she is crazy" look! LOL! I'm pretty sure I'm one of the 3!!!

starfish said...

Cute, I like the response holder!