January 13, 2009

Long time no talk

I know I have been horrible with posting (*ahem, zizi nikki and jordan) but it might just have to be sporadic from here until mid February...sorry peeps (Ava kept saying that yesterday...ha!) but I have a wedding very rapidly approaching.

One I may or may not have had a minor freak out about just tonight.


Any who...I leave you with two pictures from my Bachelorette Party Night. A night that I had so much fun with...it's almost sad that it's over!

Don't worry, we were good. No strippers. Only men dressed as women singing pop songs and dancing choreographed dances. And singing and dancing on a stage. Fun times, maybe even the best of times!

I promise I'll share more about the night very soon. For now...I have other things on my mind...such as I have to refigure the seating chart and have that and money to the reception hall by Saturday.

I know it's really nothing I can't handle. Heck, I'm sure I'd even finish it rather quickly (considering there is a rough draft), but that is how this little mind of mine works. It freaks out over irrational things (i.e. cleaning, dirt, my inbox?!...do you see a problem here?!).

Isn't she lovely...isn't she beautiful! ha! I had a great night and was even all decorated. Bless all my sweet friends.
The group minus Anita - she met us out...so good to see her!

Not to rub it in or anything...just my peace of mind - BUT, three weeks from now at this very moment, me and my husband (love it!) will be in sunny warm Jamaica (knock on wood it doesn't snow us in and keep us here...). I simply can't wait!

0 comments: