January 10, 2009

T minus 21 days

I was going through my 'ring shots' and came across this one. I don't know why I didn't post it with the rest. I simply love it. You can tell that it's on a ruff surface. I hate the top of that table...but it gave the picture some character. Hm...me likey!

Now that it is after midnight...we officially have 21 days left until our big day!

I can't wait for the day to come! Now that it is so close, it's almost like...get here already!

Tonight (Saturday - it is past midnight!) is my bachelorette party! Yay! I can't wait...it should be a great time! I'll be sure to post pictures!!!

Hope you are all having a great weekend.

Sorry nothing is all too interesting! :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's about time....I had nothing to read!!
:-)

Anonymous said...

i know i had nothing to read either.
you better not be too bad.
im going to zero tonight haha

Krista said...

There are 2 bands around the engagement ring. Question - which ring is the wedding band?

Shannon said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!