January 1, 2009

Project 365

I am embarking on a journey today.

And I am making myself stick to it.

I'm even about to make a pretty sign on the computer to hang on our fridge as an every day reminder for my project.

The project I am about to start is called Project 365 (click here for the article). I'm not quite sure where it originated from, but I read about it on this blog.

I will have to take one picture a day (or pick just one) and make it into a book of some sort (scrap, photo, etc).

I was having trouble deciding how I would go about this in order to make sure I know which day is which. I also wanted to be able to write a little something about the photo in order to make it even more memorable.

I originally wanted to make my own scrapbook, but then thought that might take a LONG while to complete. Unless I religiously did it every single (or couple) days. Like that would happen. So, I decided to use Shutterfly because I've been using it recently to create a special somethin' somethin'. I really like how easy it is and I can put more than one picture on each page. Better yet...when the year is over and it is all done...I can order it and have it shipped to me! No scrapping (even though I love doing it) or cutting or deciding what I should use to decorate the page.

I can't wait to see the finished results and hopefully continue to do this every year. It would serve as a nice memento for us and our own little family in the future and even years down the road.

Here we go! It's going to be a great year!

0 comments: