January 4, 2009

It comes in three's

Saturday was a fun fun day for me!

I got to have my make up trial for our wedding day. I have to say, I felt kind of weird going out in public with my face all done up! I wear make up usually every day (except for weekends sometimes...), but this was the entire package of make up.

I got it done at O Salon in Mundelein. I have to say - I love that place! It's really cute in there too! The walls are a really dark shade of purple and they have various animal print antique stools and reupholstered chairs! So cute...maybe even a concept for a room in our future house?! I think maybe!

Here I am...


My friend and maid of honor, Jessica went with me for moral support...ha! I like it a lot though. I even bought the lip liner and gloss for touch ups on the day of. I have to say - not used to wearing that all the time, but the color is neutral and very flattering on me if I say so myself! I may even be sporting it outside of the wedding! I just felt so pretty!!!

After that, Jess made us (her bridesmaids...because she is getting married on June 26th! Hence my title of this post...me, my friend Jenny and Jessica are all getting hitched! I'm planning on throwing my bouquet at Katie - another friend almost there - so we can make it four!!! I'm getting off subject here...story of my life...) appointments to try on dresses at David's Bridal.

She was going to pick a color and let us all pick out what dress we wanted to wear. We ended up deciding on two different dresses and the girls could pick which one they wanted to wear.

The first was a strapless dress. I loved it and the material is a cotton - you definitely can't tell from the pictures, but it is SO comfortable!


Then we tried on a strapped version. Of these two, I felt most comfortable in the one below. Which is the one I and two other girls picked! So we get to pick from the above picture and the below picture! Bonus?!...they both have pockets!!! How awesome is that?!




The dresses will be in the color below. Jessica's mom (who is like a mother to me, love her!) took us to TGI Friday's afterwards. What a fun time!!!



My Mister was gone for his show by the time I got home - so I decided to return some things that needed returning and shop for an outfit/top for my bachelorette party that is coming up next weekend! I had much luck while I was out and even found a handful of things for five bucks each on the clearance racks at Target...oh how I love their clearance racks!!! I may have even found my dress for our rehearsal and dinner! Yay! So many tedious shopping things crossed off my list!

Today is a day of relaxing and trying to check some things off the list of to dos.

Hope you all had a great weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your look beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

update your blog.
what am i suppose to do in my free time when you give me nothing to read!

Krista said...

Holy moly, you lucked out! And it's so close - how exciting!

Anonymous said...

Bella I am truly proud of the young woman I gave life to. I luv you.....Mommy