January 22, 2009

A slight change in plans

Little Miss Ava (our cute little flower girl and my niece) came over last weekend and decided to try on her flower girl dress.

Good thing. It didn't fit!!!

I didn't freak out or anything and didn't pay much for the dress. I was just worried that I wouldn't be able to find something reasonable that I really liked.

I headed out to Burlington Coat Factory in search, not sure if I'd find what I was looking for.

Well...

I did. and

I FOUND SOMETHING EVEN BETTER!!!

I love it so much and I just can't wait to see Ava in it!!! It even came with a matching little dolls dress! It is so beautiful and it's simpler than the other dress I had. I'm so happy that this happened. It happened for a reason!





What a cute little doll dress!

1 comments:

Mrs. B said...

Aw! It's darling! I love it! She is going to be so cute!