January 23, 2009

A new DIY decoration

I've been wanting to make something to put right above the stove and under the hood of it. I decided to go through my scrapbooking supplies and see if there was something in there I could use.

I came up with this.

I think it turned out pretty good. I love hanging things with ribbon...I have this new obsession with it. However, I need to invest in some upholstery tacks.

I also kind of wish it was in a smaller frame. This is an 8x10.


So cute...it was actually a clear sticker. I stuck it on some white card stock and then glued it onto black paper. Then I used some punch out corner frames and glued that entire thing onto some more scrap paper and then all that onto a black piece of card stock cut out to 8x10.

Did you get all of that?!

1 comments:

Mrs. B said...

You're just a regular Martha Stewart!! I love it! You are so creative...I wish I was like that!