December 23, 2007

Dog-gonit!!!


I came across this blog, which had a post on the product displayed above, the Indoor Dog Bathroom. Now at first, I thought, ewww I don't want Mason relieving himself in our house! That would stink. As I read the description of it, my mind began to drift and think about, well, every single day where the Mister and I try to coax eachother into taking the dog out...even though we know it's our own turn. (Mind you this doesn't happen as often during the warmer months)
So as I'm reading the description it says something like, great for apartment dwellers (that's us!), or even times of harsh weather (oh my gosh that is totally us!).
Then I though, Mason has a hard enough time finding a spot to GO outside, litterally smelling every inch of the ground, how the heck would he go on a 30' by 20' rectangle of fake grass?! It even says that there is a scent that attracts the dogs to it but I'm not sure that would work. However, I did think, well we could put it on the patio...technically he WOULD still be going 'outside'...right?! Well with the price tag of $150...it's not something we'd purchase because we NEED it...so I guess I'll have to just dream about those mornings/nights when it's so cold out and I'm too lazy!
It was worth the day dreaming though!
On a different note...I awoke to the sound of really really loud wind multiple times last night. In my half awake-half asleep state of mind...I thought to myself...what if there is a tornado out there?! Then I woke up this morning and laughed at the mere thought that I even came up with that conclusion...I mean come on, it's WINTER out there!
HAVE A LOVELY DAY!!!

0 comments: