January 3, 2008

Blah Days & Spa Days

This is what you will see if you look out the window here...I personally, think it's time for the snow to go! I am one of those who likes snow on Christmas Day and that's about it! Why do I live here, you may ask...well, all (or most) of our family is here. How I wouldn't LOVE to be somewhere where the average temperature is 60s to 70s...but that is just not reality! I would miss everyone so much too! It is actually sunny today and supposed to warm up to 23 degrees (I think!). After all the holiday days off at work, it makes me not want to go back! But it is something we all (or most of us) must do...I just get in that blah mood though! OH WELL!

This Sunday, I will be using my gift certificate that I got from my future Mother-In-Law (MIL). I am going to the spa and getting a manicure, pedicure, facial AND massage. I am SO looking forward to that! It will AMAZING!

What do you do to lift your spirits in this cold, freezing weather???

0 comments: