January 11, 2008

TGIF


Whew! Can I just say I'm so happy that it is Friday?! Don't ask me why, I was off on Monday and it's been a pretty easy week. So wtf?! I don't even know. Can I just say that I live for the weekend?! Not even to go out and P-A-R-T-Y! I love me some good stay at home and relax time and it seems that the weekends are the perfect times to do that. We had some 'spring-ish' weather here for a couple of days and it really throws you off. It was in the lower 60s in January...in Chicago-land for that matter?! I guess anything is possible.
Not too much new going on here. Me and my Mister haven't really set a date or talked much about what we are doing for OUR WEDDING yet. I am, however, buying magazines and books and such...just because I CAN!!! He he he! Ooohhh....but since I am all about this blogging thing and websites and such, you can bet that once some things are final...I will be creating a Wedding Website! More to come on that in the future though!
As you can tell, I'm just rambling here...I am having the hardest time finding topics to write about. I'll think of a good one and write it down for later, then when I come back to it to actually write about it...I think, well, that's not that good. For anyone who is reading this...if there is anyone out there who does...do you have any SUGGESTIONS?!?!
My soon-to-be Father-In-Law (FIL) came into town for two days. You can check out his cool blog HERE. He is sailing and just traveling the seas, currently located near Puerta Vallarta. How neat is that?!?!
Alright, I really should go now! Hope ya'll have a good weekend! Maybe if you're lucky...I'll try and write some more this weekend!

0 comments: