January 15, 2008

Rock of Love

So, me and my Mister started watching Rock of Love when it first started sometime last year. I just randomly recorded it, thinking oh Mister R will probably like this. I myself, know some Poison songs, but seeing I was born in the early 80s, I wasn't a hard core rocker! Duh! Well, we both ended up getting addicted to it and well, season number 2 started on Sunday. Here we go again!


I can't help but get addicted to it...especially since the Writers Strike is going on...I look forward and get excited to watch the darn show! It is just hysterical too! Brett is just a sex crazed maniac (i mean did you see the season finale last season, he didn't want to make a decision and SERIOUSLY asked the two girls if they would both be his girlfriends!!! One said sure and the other wasn't having any of it!)...I'm sure he's not looking for long lasting love on a reality tv show...come on, we all know that doesn't last! And these girls all just want to be on tv...but it is hysterical...you should check it out!!! The fighting that goes on is the best part!!!


What about your TV Addictions...
(seeing as this Writer's Strike isn't ending
any time soon!). Maybe I'm missing some
good REALITY TV that I don't know about!
OH AND ON BBC AMERICA...THERE ARE RERUNS OF
RAMSAY'S NIGHTMARES
THEY ARE AWESOME! BUT THE BRITISH VERSION
HAS HIM TAKING HIS SHIRT OFF
ALL OF THE TIME!!! TOO FUNNY/WEIRD!

0 comments: