February 28, 2008

Ears Noses and Throats


Well, I went to the Ear Nose and Throat Doc today...I left there very frustrated and disappointed! I was literally almost in tears. I have had 2 to 3 sinus infections in the past 6 months. I get headaches frequently and believe them to be sinus. Most recently, I have had burning and drainage in my nose and ears. This doctor told me nothing, basically. My appointment literally lasted about 5 minutes AND I got NOTHING out of it. I wasn't 'looking' for meds or anything, but I was expecting something! He looked through my ears, nose and mouth. He told me that he thinks I'm having frequent migraines and suggested that I see a neurologist. I just felt like it was a waste of my time and co-pay money. Not to mention, I had to go to the Lake Forest location, rather than the Grayslake one. I felt like I was on a college campus. I also felt like he was judging me or something. He kept just eyeing me. Ughgh...it was just so frustrating. I KNOW I have sinus problems and he tells me nothing...am I being ridiculous here? I just feel more confused now than before. Frustrating!!!

1 comments:

Mrs. B said...

Go to Dr. Michele in Highland Park, they are awesome. he is my ENT. He is the one who took my tonsils/adnoids out. I'm sorry sweetie!!!