February 19, 2008

(I think) I'm addicted to caffeine




Well, this may not come as much of a shock to you Zizi...seeing as my mom drinks about, oh I don't know, 5+ cups a day of this stuff! I, on the other hand, don't think I drink as much. I do LOVE my coffe in the morning and it just doesn't seem right if I don't have it. I only have 2 cups in the morning and then, occassionally, one at night, if we decide to make some. Now, this being said....last week, I started to get a headache at work and got a pop for some caffeine, just to see if that would work...and IT DID!!! I don't know if this is because of caffeine or not...but it kind of worried me. I thought to myself, I don't usually 'crave' caffeine, but I also don't want to be dependant on it!!! So I don't know...but I do know that I don't want to give up my morning coffee!!!





On a side note...I have been having 'issues' with my mouth! I have been getting tightening of my jaw. I am trying to do some research and it keeps coming up as TMJ. All of the reading that I've done doesn't exactly pin point how to get rid of it. So I went out and bought a stupid mouthpiece to wear to bed. In the directions, it says that aside from the mouthpiece, it wants you to focus on 'mouth closed-teeth open'. I have been 'practicing' this all day yesterday and it helped a bit. I just don't get it though...it is so frustrating and I want it to go away!!! I don't know why it is happening and I don't know which doctor to go to...the dentist or the doctor. Plus, I'm sure talking all day at work does not help one bit!!!

Any suggestions? Does anyone you know have this, or do you?

please...HELP ME!!!!!

0 comments: