March 13, 2008

Bridal Registry

Okay, so I know not that many people really read my blog...and well, those of you that do, I may have already said something to regarding this. The subject today is THE BRIDAL REGISTRY!!! Woo hoo...aren't you SO excited?! Seriously, though, obviously we have to register...and come on, that'll be fun, I'm so looking forward to holding that scanner and running it over anything that we want! On the other note, we don't want China and nice dishes. So that is what this post is all about...DO YOU HAVE TO PUT CHINA AND ALL THAT FANCY SCHMANCY STUFF ON YOUR REGISTRY??? I mean, we are perfectly happy with our dishes from Walmart. Don't get me wrong, they aren't cruddy cheap looking dishes. And we'd be more than happy to go back to Walmart and get some more if we ever break them...or if we choose to change our dishes.
My point here is, we don't want to waste our registry on Fine China and stuff like that. I have also read, recently, that you can put mountain bikes and stuff like that on there. Which seems a little greedy to me...but I would do it!!! :-) I mean, think about it, people put camping gear and other stuff like that on theirs...what if we want to go biking?! I don't know...I just ordered us a Club Wed catalog from Target (which is where we will most likely be registering), so we'll see what happens after that comes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, i don't think you need to put china and stuff like that on a registry. I am not a "china" girl either (once again, you're like me!). We didn't even have a registry!!! Now days, i think you can put anything you want on yours...although, not many people spend mucho $$$ on BIG gifts. I would just keep it real, if you know what i mean!!!
Zizi

Anonymous said...

Good words.