March 11, 2008

A fun weekend!

I know this is a little bit late, but hey, better late than never right?! So I think we had a GREAT weekend. On Saturday Ryan works, so I decided to make this day either my rest and relaxation day or a girls day. On Satuday I had a girls day with THIS friend. We went shopping and also went to House of Brides. I believe I found THE wedding dress. I know I may have thought I found THE one before, but I know for sure I didn't, because I know I was settling. I don't think I could possibly be settling with this dress. I'm not going to go into details though...the Mister may read this, and well, we don't want anything getting out!!!
Then after we went on our little shopping trip, we came back to my house and Jenny got to see the new set up! Woo hoo...I just love showing off new things, don't you?! Then, Jen did my hair. Don't I look fabulous?! She is AWESOME!!!



You like?



We went over to my future BIL and SIL's house on Saturday afternoon to just hang out and have some dinner. We ended up going to TGIFridays...of course everything had a wait...but we sat next to a guy that looked exactly like Larry David...that was the SECOND time Ryan and I have seen someone who looked like him! I wish we could see the real thing...he is something else...at least that's what I gather from Curb Your Enthusiasm!!! Love that show! We brought Mason with...becuase he LOVES his 'kissing cousin'. That is Mason and his cousin the pug, Bella (yes...we both have the same name!!! I personally think it's ironic...not offensive!). Anywho...aren't they so cute together?! They were playing but laying in her bed together. It looks like he has his arm wrapped around her...too cute!!!


This is Little C ( I know I said we could use names on here now...but for his sake, we'll keep him undercover!). He is just SO darn cute!!! Don't you think?!


As you can see from this...Sunday was our lazy day! I woke up earlier than the Mister and decided to go shopping. I went to Target and got one of those cool triple bag laundry organizer thingys (can you tell I don't know exactly what to call it?!). We just lounged around all day and got to hang out together. Those are my favorite kind of days :-)





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

HHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMM?
Ya know what's really funny?
I have one of those cool triple bag laundry organizer thingys!!!!
I use one for colors; one for whites and one for towels/sheets!!!
WOW!!!
Love your hair and all the pics....but you're not keeping up with your blog...i'm getting bored when you don't!!!
Zizi