March 14, 2008

A treadmill in an apartment

fyi...this is not our apartment (it looks cute though!)
I'm sorry if you're getting sick about hearing about the treadmill. I know I can't be sick of it...seeing I've used it a total of 4 times in the past 2 weeks that we've had it! It's just that, I feel bad when I use it. We are on the third floor in our apartment building and there are people living under us. I'm not thumping on the treadmill when I use it, but I feel like they can hear everything that we do! I work from 10:30am - 7:00pm, so I have to REALLY motivate myself if I want to use it in the morning. I have energy (most of the time) after work...but here is my question. IS THAT TOO LATE TO USE THE TREADMILL? I mean, in terms of being respectful of others?






I thought this was cute and funny...so I put it on here for you!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why don't you ask your downstairs neighbors if it bothers them.
I would think that 7pm is not late but after 8pm, i would be annoyed but then i go to bed at 9pm.
:-)

JMT ( just my thoughts!)
Zizi