March 4, 2008

Masey Moo!

It's almost Wednesday, which is the middle of the week, which means it's that much closer to the weekend! I was thinking about old pictures I had on the computer of Mason when he was just a little tiny puppy! He was so cute. He actually looked like a little guinea pig when I first got him. I think he was about 2 months old!!! So cute! So then I decided to do a post with all the pics of him growing up. I wish he could shrink back down to that! Is that bad to say?! It just makes me want a puppy so much more. I feel like I don't even remember when he was a little puppy.
Forgive my hair in this pic! It's so dark! Isn't he so cute?!
So tiny!

That bed is sooo small!



Playing with his uncle (ha ha!)

In a sweater I'm sure he hated!













Wow, you'd think that he really liked the camera...so not true! He usually turns his head right when I go to snap the picture!




1 comments:

Kelly said...

He's cute now............but he was SUCH a cute puppy!!!!!