April 26, 2008

Spring Cleaning

Mason and Campbell 'giving kisses' (it looks like Campbell wants to eat Mason!)

Today was a good day, a long day, but a good day. I woke up this morning at 6:20am. Yes, that's right folks, 6:20am...on my Saturday. I wanted to say good bye to my Mister, as I won't be seeing much of him this weekend (he's recording). Then, I had to head on over to my Dad's house to help out with some Spring Cleaning! Me, my brother, my uncle, his friend, my Dad and my Grams all pitched SO much garbage. I was going to take before and after pictures, but there was really no time. Well, I lie, I did mosey around a bit through out the day, BUT I also DID clean A LOT!!! So much so, that I am SO tired right now! My body is just exhausted! I guess that goes to show you how much I actually work out, huh?! It was a good time though and I feel like we really helped my Dad out by doing all of that with him. It feels like such a sigh of relief.

Since me and my brother were both 'home alone' for the night (Morgan, my SIL is out of town), we decided to have dinner. Me and Mason went over there for some good grillin'! He made onions and asparugus on the grill, along with corn on the cob, steak and chicken on the grill. It was just so yum-o!!! Now, me and the boy (Mason, that is) are home and just loungin' around. What a nice and relaxing weekend huh? Tomorrow I plan on making a German Apple Pancake for breakfast and I got one of those 'mini' chicken in a bag-already seasoned-toss in the oven deals and I'm going to make that for dinner. Yeah, I know, I'm spoiling myself! Ha!

HAPPY SATURDAY (oh no, tomorrow is ALREADY Sunday?!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you take lots of pics?
I'm curious how much you did.
Is dad out of town now?
Zizi

Mrs. B said...

Aw you're such a good daughter! :)
Hey I found another cute blog you might like to see...http://weddingonadime.wordpress.com/
Tell me what you think!