April 28, 2008

No Minute...

Wow, I have had a very boring day so far...I have been reading blogs basically this whole time I've been at work. You know, with a little phone call here and there. I am updating myself on THIS blog, which I find to be very inspiring, if you will. I keep coming across these crafty, decoration idea blogs and I just want to redo our whole apartment. I hate it, but I love it. I hate it because I want to redo everything and get a certain style going through our place and we just can't afford that right now. I love it because it is making me want to set up shop, make our house a home...

Anywho...back to that blog I was talking about, it's called Daisy Chain and the writer is just so, oh I don't even know the word to decribe her other than cool! I got the above picture from her blog but if you want to purchase or just browse others you can click here. They are pretty neat, but a little pricey. Maybe I can make something of my own. We really need things to put on our walls. It is seriously, like an insane assylum in our white walled apartment. If you lay on the bed/couch and just look up, you literally feel like you are in an assylum!!! :-)

We actually were talking (it was the Mister's suggestion) about getting some canvases and just having a paint day one day. I, pesonally, think that would be fun!

1 comments:

amber {daisy chain} said...

thanks for the sweet words, I'm so glad you like my blog! A