April 6, 2008

Sunday bloody Sunday

First off, I'd just like to say that whoever created the work week should have thought a bit longer about it. We should work 4 days a week and have 3 day weekends. I think EVERYONE would be A LOT happier if that were the case. Maybe they wouldn't mind work so much. So, I vote we need to change that!
We have had a decent weekend so far. The weather is just absolutely gorgeous! I have had the windows open all day yesterday and today, so far. It's in the 60s and oh so sunny! I wish this were the weather permanently, all year long. That would be grande!
This morning we picked up the little princess from Sunday School and went out to breakfast. Now, we are just relaxin' and have a good ole time.






Ava watching some tele and Mason taking a quick little nap
SO cute
She insisted we make funny faces



0 comments: