May 26, 2008

The day of food!

Sunday was a day of going out to eat with friends and family. I started the day out by going out to breakfast with my future mil and future sils and one cute little boy (Colin!). We went to Elly's for breakfast...it was yum-o!



Then we went out to dinner to the Country Squire with a good friend of mine! She just got engaged on Friday night and we went out to celebrate and check out the place...she's planning on having her wedding reception there.

We were SO lucky...we had a window seat and got to see a wedding taking place! It just made me want ours to be here so much more!



Jenny and Mike (the newly engaged couple!)
Ryan and me
The place was old fashioned and so cute on the inside. Apparently it is a mansion!
We went back home and my tooth/whole mouth has been bothering me this whole entire weekend! It got so bad I just couldn't do anything about it. NO amount of meds would make the pain go away! I got a prescription from the dentist for vicodin and a strong ibuprofin and they both make me feel nauscious and sick! Ugh! When will this go away?!
p.s. I started painting the bench (see post below) black. It started to rain and was getting a bit windy so I didn't finish. I want to do two coats on it too! I will post some pics when I am done!

1 comments:

Mrs. B said...

I'm so UN-photogenic! It was so nice to have dinner with you guys!