May 31, 2008

It's finally here {the weekend}



Happy Saturday! Hallelujah it's the weekend! I just love the weekends and I pretty much spend the whole week looking forward to the weekend. I just wish that it didn't go by so fast. It's over in the blink of an eye and I truly hate that!

We don't have much planned for this weekend. Ryan had a show last night and has another tonight. I stayed home last night and just cleaned and relaxed. I'm going to go tonight though. So that should be fun!

Tomorrow we have a birthday breakfast for Ryan's step dad...I just love breakfast food! Yum!

After that, we're off to Walmart for some groceries! I think I NEED to keep fruits in the house! If there isn't anything good for me to eat, then I just reach for the junk!

I actually started to work out today...hopefully I can stick with it! I just want to tone up my body for the wedding.

I like instant gratification and without it, I get discouraged. I just have to learn to stick with it!

Hope you all have a great weekend!





0 comments: