June 13, 2008

One more for the road!

Last night, after I got off of work I took Ryan out for his birthday. It was his choice and he chose Salutos. Mmm...or so we thought...it turned out not being as good as it usually was, but the salad and bread was still good...and so was the calamari! The other stuff...not so much! It was still fun though!



I love my birthday and I try to make Ryan feel special on his birthday! I left him this note for when he got home from work and I wasn't home. He had to wait to open the gifts until later :-)


Here is the BIRTHDAY BOY!!! This is when we were at dinner.

I hate that angle...how unappealing!


After dinner we went to Kohls for some shopping. I got 2 shirts for only $14...woo hoo! Then it was back home for some gifts! He liked everything I got him and I think all in all, it was a good birthday!
Happy Birthday baby! Oh and I like to drag out my birthday, so I say the whole weekend is his birthday weekend! :-)




0 comments: