July 11, 2008

Rainbows

It was kind of rainy yesterday. In the evening it's usually pretty bright out on a good day. Yesterday, it decided to get really dark out of nowhere and I had to actually turn the light on in the living room.

Then it got bright again.

A little bit later, part of the sky was dark and just a little line was really bright.

Kind of weird.

But I did get to see a rainbow. And when I was admiring it and snapping some shots, I noticed there was another rainbow forming to the right of it.

These pictures don't do what they sky looked like justice. Not even the rainbows.

Which brings me to the fact that I need want a new camera.

But that's a whole 'nother issue in itself. :-)


See the line of lightness right above the trees? Now imagine it a little bit darker outside, above that. That's what it really looked like.

I just thought this was a neat picture. The darkness with a bit of the rainbow.




0 comments: