August 22, 2008

Klabon Family Reunion 2008

I realize these are a little bit late coming in, but they are here...

This past Saturday we had a family reunion on my Dad's mom's side (get it...got it...good!). It was nice. I didn't really know all that many people. Our reunions on that side of the family were at a half for awhile due to stupid family fights (that we had nothing to do with...it was the older folks...I think!).

They decided to start the tradition again this year at a local park. It turned out pretty well and the weather was beautiful!

Ryan had to work for part of it but came afterwards. It was so funny when he got there, my Grandma paraded him around the place and introduced him to EVERYONE as her 'future grandson'. It was really funny the way she was showing him off!

The Hitzke Family

Random photo...my sil (she will kill me when she figures out this pic of her is on her! hi morgan...if you're reading! :-)), a cousin, me, my uncle, my brother, Grandma and my dad.
Grandma, Dad and Adam (my brother)
Me with Grandma and DadThis was so funny! Ava was in her glory on this day! There was a park and games and all that good stuff. She was rarely around, except for when she wanted a drink. At one point we were like, where is she. Low and behold, she was over on the volleyball court playing volleyball! I had to capture the moment. The adults would let the little chitlins hit the ball so they felt included but most of the time Ava stood there like this (above) with her hands up in the typical volleyball stance! It was too cute!
She is such a doll..isn't she?! She is spending the night tonight and all day tomorrow! She's also getting a haircut! She wants it short, but I won't let her do that! I'll post some pics tomorrow!

0 comments: