August 27, 2008

The tie the binds

***Edit...so, the picture and title were supposed to have something to do with my post and I realized this morning, thinking about it that I never put anything in here on it! Ha! I mean to ask if you all know of the best place to get ties in bulk (well not necesarily bulk, but like 7 or 8) for decent prices? Oh and I want red and/or black in it! The reason I ask...for the wedding! I think we are going to get each guy in the wedding party matching ties, pretty cool, huh?!
Well it doesn't really bind...

I was just trying to come up with something clever to use as a title! :-)

I don't have much for you all except for the fact that the hours are starting to count down to when my Mister leaves for his jaunt out to LA. Yep, him and his band are heading out there to play a show...he's says he's going to make it big so I don't have to work anymore...I can't wait!

Hopefully I'll be jobless on Tuesday.

Don't hold your breath though. I mean they are good, but it's just not going to happen that fast.

So I'll be a lonely 'ole girl all weekend long, only I won't be lonely. Ava is going to be gracing me with her presence all weekend long. We are heading off to the zoo on Saturday, along with my (sweet 16...omg) step sister.

Sunday, well Sunday will be a bit more relaxed.

And then Monday, I get to go pick up the love of my life from the airport! Hallelujah!!! Praise the Lord!

Hopefully I'll have more to share tomorrow? Perhaps not though, as far as I know, there is nothing all too exciting going on in my neck of the woods (no, I don't live in or near woods!)!

0 comments: