September 25, 2008

Got TV?

I am in tv overload right now and I am just lovin' it! Lipstick Jungle premiered last night (for the second season) and it just reinforced how much I love that show!!! If you don't watch it...YOU SHOULD!!! :-)



Tonight is an exciting night with the premieres of The Office. I can't wait to see what happens on that show. I sometimes wonder if they have any material left. It was a little slow starting last season, but they pulled through in the end. I like either way though! It's such odd yet hysterical humor.


And....(drumroll please...)...Grey's Anatomy!!! I just can't wait!!! I have seen some commercials for it and I hope hope hope that what I heard someone say is not true!

**SPOILER ALERT**

**SPOILER ALERT**


**SPOILER ALERT**

****

***

**

*

Okay, so remember last season, in the season finale, at the end when Meredith set up candles to signify their house on the lot of land that McDreamy owned? Meaning, she wanted to move in with him and start a life with him? And remember how he had to leave to go break up with Rose, just to make things right? Well, on the commercial, there was a scene shown where Rose was talking to I don't know who and she said, "I am pregnant with your child."!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Um, hello?!?! That can't happen!!! And I don't necesarily know if this is a spoiler, for all we know it could be someone elses, right?! I sure hope so! I guess we'll have to find out tonight...



And I simply can't wait!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You left out any mention of SURVIVOR!!!???

:-)