September 8, 2008

Happy Birthday {again!}

Yesterday we had some of my family over for Ava's Family Birthday Party.

This, of course, sent me into a cleaning frenzy ALL DAY LONG on Saturday. So much so that when I woke up on Sunday morning, the tops of my thighs (not sure what that muscle group is called) were sore, yes...sore from cleaning! You could imagine my delight in knowing that I didn't feel bad working out at all over the weekend! I did it while cleaning, right?! ha!

I had to do something special for her! She's my little mini me! I got her a happy birthday decoration and she LOVES Hannah Montana, so I got those decorations hanging there too! She took those home with her to hang up in her room!

Of course there were presents!

And plenty of Barbies! Including one that feeds little doggies bottles and those little doggies piddle after (actually I'm sure while) drinking their bottles...good luck with that one Mom and Dad! :-)

Per Ava's request, Grandma made her a cheesecake for her birthday. I got her a number candle, for some reason she loves those?! And I also got some trick candles! Only one of them worked, but she got a kick out of it!

Our camera was acting up again...dang thing! Some of the pics are a little bit blurry...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVA!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures, Especially the one's with her blowing out the candles.