September 10, 2008

A little bit of randomness...

This is going to be kind of a random post and now that I look at the pictures I have, well they don't look all too pretty or anything...

I have begun to order wedding 'stuff' and it is all starting to be delivered. I needed a space to put this stuff without it laying around on the ground and getting all dusty, so I borrowed my brother and sister in law's card table and set up camp in our 'office' aka spare bedroom!

Here is an oh so hot shot of it all! Yep, this is where all the action takes place! ha!

I also went to Ace Hardware in search of some Rubbermaid bins to store stuff in so it doesn't get dusty...I mean, we do have 4 month left here people, stuff will be sitting around! :-)
But I came up with this clear and blue one because it was a little bit cheaper and then this cute little cloth bin that I can reuse after the wedding too!

I totally (kind of) forgot that I ordered this. It's a birdcage cardholder! I was going to spray paint it black, but I think I'm going to keep it white and put a black bow on it or something like that! I think it's cute...I love the little hearts on it! I could even reuse this somehow as decor for the home afterwards!


And GUESS WHAT?!?! Our wedding invitations are here! I am so excited! It was so fun and exciting to look through everything!

I thought I'd share!

1 comments:

Mrs. B said...

Oh wow! I had that birdcage on my list of things to get too. We think WAY too much alike! Don't worry..I'm scratching it off my list. I'm so excited for you!! Please send me a picture of the invitations! Yay!