September 17, 2008

Jon & Kate plus Eight!

I'm sure most of you have seen Jon and Kate plus Eight? I was a late starter to this show, but let me tell you, I just can't get enough of it!

I'm talkin', they usually play a bunch of reruns on Monday nights along with the new episode and I dvr every one that I have not yet seen!

It's just amazing how they juggle EIGHT kids! I myself would be in the looney bin by now! Truly amazing. Another thing that warms my heart (ha!) is how in the opening introduction they admit that it's a crazy life and they aren't always perfect, but they are in it together. I just think that's wonderful to hear. They know it's not easy.

I do have to say, Kate reminds me of my Zizi Nikki (aunt)...sorry Zizi Nikki, but it's not a bad thing in any way! I think her accent, since they are from the East Coast, reminds me of yours!

So is anyone else addicted?

What is your all time favorite show?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's funny you should write about his. I just watched last nights episode..they went to Disney and staying at the Wilderness Lodge, where we stayed. She reminds you of me? I'm not quite as anal as she is!!! I'm a bit more laid back. Where do they live? I saw it was somewhere in central PA.
ZN